LEXINGTON ICE BOWL-21 #2
NO WIMPS – NO WHINERS
The first 50 registered amateurs will receive an ICE BOWL Towel
Format: Two rounds with a shotgun start at either Jacobson Park DGC or Veterans Park DGC. There will be at least a one-hour break between rounds for lunch
Pool A – MPO, FPO, MA1, MA40, MA50, MA60, FA1, and MA2
Morning round at VETERANS PARK DGC
Afternoon round at JACOBSON DGC
Pool B – MA3, FA3, MA4, all Junior Divisions
Morning round at JACOBSON PARK DGC
Afternoon round at VETERANS PARK DGC
The $10 PDGA non-member fee will be waived for this tournament as part of the PDGA Competition Endowment program.
As a Competition Endowment event, 25% of all entry fees will be donated to the designated charity for the event: God’s Pantry Food Bank
• Field is limited to the first 72 players at each course.
All Pro Divisions – $50
All Amateur Divisions – $30
Juniors Division – $20
The event format is a SHOTGUN START
• You must sign up in advance at Discgolfscene.com
• NO CASH PAYMENTS WILL BE TAKEN ON-SITE
• Cards will be limited to 3-5 players
• Each card will use Live-Scoring through PDGA.