- Ice Bowl Players Pack & Disc for the first 50 registered amateurs.
- All PDGA Divisions Offered (must have 3 players to establish a division; exceptions made for women’s and junior divisions)
- The $10 PDGA non-member fee will be waived for this tournament as part of the PDGA Competition Endowment program.
- As a Competition Endowment event, 25% of all entry fees will be donated to the designated charity for the event: God’s Pantry Food Bank
- Field is limited to the first 90 players.
- 2 rounds of 18 at Veterans Park with a one-hour break between rounds.
- Pin placements will be changed between rounds for an alternate layout in round 2.
- All Pro Divisions – $50
- All Amateur Divisions – $30
- Check-in from 8:00 – 8:45 AM at Veterans Park
- Player’s Meeting at 9:00 AM
- Shotgun Start at 9:15 AM
- Break for lunch
- Afternoon round at Veterans Park
BDGA is responsible for all refunds and cancellations.Register For This Event