LEXINGTON ICE BOWL XIII
DISC GOLF TOURNAMENT
PDGA Sanctioned Event Veterans Park & Shillito Park DGC
In Lexington KY
Saturday February 15th, 2014
The 2014 Lexington Ice Bowl will be the first of 6 statewide events used for determination of the Kentucky representatives to the USDGC!
• All PDGA Divisions Offered (must have 3 people to have division)
• Field is limited to the first 144 players. The field will be split into 2 pools. Pool A will include Open and Advanced (including masters and grandmasters) Divisions. Pool B will include Intermediate, Recreational, Novice, Women and Junior Divisions
Open - $40
Advanced - $30
Intermediate and Recreational - $25
Novice, Women and Junior Divisions - $20
• There will be dual day-of registration from 8:00 – 8:45 AM at Shillito Park for Pool A and at Veterans Park for Pool B Open and Advanced divisions must sign-in at Shillito Park, all other Divisions must sign-in at Veterans Park
• Player’s Meeting for both pools @ 9:00 AM
• Shotgun Start for both Pools at 9:30
On-line registration is up at http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournament ... _XIII_2014
The $10 PDGA non-member fee will be waived for this tournament as part of the PDGA Competition Endowment program.
• Ice Bowl Disc Players Pack for the first 35 registered amateurs.
• Format: 1 round of 18 at Veterans Park and 1 round of 18 at Shillito Park with one-hour break between rounds. Pools will switch courses for afternoon round with awards at Shillito Park following second round.
All proceeds from this event will be donated to the God’s Pantry FOOD BANK program of Fayette County.
Tournament Director Warren Foy : firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant TD Sam Wheeling: email@example.com