From the Tournament Director:
I’m happy to announce we have surpassed 72 pre-registered players for this Saturday’s Lexington Ice Bowl. As was stated in the tournament information, we will be splitting the field into two pools on Saturday. Please read the following information to help you be prepared for Saturday’s tournament.
1. First, and most important, all players will register/check-in at Veterans Park DGC beginning at 8:00 on Saturday Morning. Walk-up registrations will also be taken on Saturday morning.
2. We will announce the course assignments for the pools and any necessary adjustments to tee-times when you arrive Saturday morning.
Pool A - All Open divisions and All Advanced divisions
Pool B - Intermediate, Recreational, & Novice divisions; all Women’s divisions; all Junior Divisions
3. Players Meeting will be held at 9:00 as originally scheduled at Veterans Park
4. BDGA Members will be asked to provide assistance with transportation for out-of-town visitors who may get separated from their groups due to splitting the field.
5. Awards (and Ace Pool Throw-off if necessary) will be at Shillito Park
Finally, the Cluckin’ Burger food truck will be set up at Shillito Park selling lunch items: hot dogs, BBQ chicken dogs, nachos, Frito pie, chips, cookies, and drinks. Please consider patronizing this local vendor.
Thanks to everyone who has already registered. We’re looking forward to a great day of disc golf.